Heavy Oil Recovery Sucker Rod Pump
40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing sucker rod pumps.
- Participated in the draw up of the national standard of sucker rod pump.
- 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing downhole pumps.
- 20 years of manufacturing experience in API 11AX Insert Pump
- Sanjack is the best heavy oil recovery downhole pump Manufacturers
Heavy Oil Recovery Sucker Rod Pump Manufacturers and Suppliers
API 11AX Certification
In 2001, SanJack successfully obtained API 11AX certificate and began to export downhole pump to abroad.
The downhole pump can be used for thermal recovery of super heavy oil. Oil viscosity: More than 50000mPa.s.
Cold Recovery And Themal Revovery
The downhole pump is suitable for heavy oil thermal recovery and conventional oil recovery.
Deviated Well Oil Production
The downhole can be used in wells that with a slant degree less than 40°.
- Crude oil viscosity within 4000mpa.s.
- Gas-oil ratio lower than 800.
- Steam injection for thermal recovery.
- Prevent falling objects.
- Viscosity <4000mPa.s, cold recovery.
- Sand cut < 0.1%, thermal recovery.
- Heavy oil and super heavy oil
- Sand control
- High viscosity heavy oil wells.
- Conventional cold production can’t work.
- Injection and production integrated
- Anti scaling
- Cable heating oil recovery
- Hollow structure
- Inherit multiple functions
- Forced opening and closing
Sanjack sucker rod pump workshop was established in 1964, which has more than 50 years of history. We have rich experience in production and strong ability in research and development. Our products include various series of tubing pumps, rod pumps, and special sucker rod pumps. We obtained 32 national technology patents in the downhole pump. These products have been exported to SHELL, CHEVRON, GE, SCHLUMBERGER, NOV, JOHN CRANE, CAMERON, KBM, etc. Our annual production capability is 15,000 sets.