Internal Connection Vaccum insluation tubing
Sanjack Petro manufactures Internal Connection Vaccum insulation tubing in China. We have our own factory of Vacuum insulation tubing & casing. Sanjack Petro provides the high quality and competitive price on Internal Connection Vaccum insulation tubing for you. Contact us now for Internal Connection Vaccum insulation tubing quotation.
- Internal connection VIT & VIC is connected by an inner pipe.
- Internal connection VIT & VIC is fitted with regular couplings.
- Advanced 3-level vacuum pump, automatic welding machine and online radiographic, magnetic particle inspection guarantee the vacuum degree to realize high insulation class (grade D, E).
Vacuum insulated tubular has various forms to meet the needs of different oil well conditions. It can be divided into three types according to the end connection mode: external connection, internal connection and direct connection.
Sanjack used three heat insulation technologies in the manufacture of vacuum insulated tubular, namely, double-wall structure, thermal radiation shielding, and thermal convection blocking, with excellent performance of heat insulation pipe.
The sealing annulus is in a vacuum state with getter in it to clean the polluted air and extend the service life of the insulation tube.
Internal connections can reduce of OD of tubing string. Without the procedure of upsetting, expending or heat treatment, it has no low cost.
It will be a good choice for small size of casing.
The connection is located on internal pipe. There are too coupling options.
One is regular couplings with insulated sleeve and the other is vacuum insulated coupling.
The Internal connection Vacuum insulated tubular has the following advantages:
- Connections on inner pipes.
- With Regular couplings
- Plus outer insulation sleeves Between connections.
|Outer PipeOD&Wall Thickness
|Inner PipeOD&Wall Thickness
|Tensile Strength at Normal Temp（kN）
|Internal Pressure Strength（MPa）
|Select according to well depth
- Vacuum insulated tubing pipe has a wide range of applications, currently the main application areas:
- Heavy oil thermal recovery (steam stimulation, steam flooding).
- Cold production of high condensate oil.
- Brine well recovery and geothermal recovery.
- Ground transportation.
- Other working conditions that require insulation of the medium.